- 100% natural, Honey and Pollen is consumed by the honeybee to produce the wax and approx 8 pounds of honey will produce 1 pound of wax.
- Another beneficial property of beeswax is its antibacterial properties similar to Honey. Thats is why it commonly used in skin treatments and salves.
- Beeswax is completely safe to digest, so it makes a great in lip balms.
- It also helps to moisturiser so can be found in skin moisturising lotions.
- Beeswax has been used for many years as a waterproofing for leather and canvas items by rubbing onto the surface then gently heating it.
- Beeswax candles burn brighter and cleaner than other waxes they also produce negative ions that help purify the air.